Background In the last post, we extracted the SPI flash, and found what appears to be a slightly modified Rampage ROM for the NES, see the differences in the start menu below: However, the game...
Background A few months ago, I received one of these arcade cabinets as a gift and after playing it for about 30 seconds and being reasonably impressed with the screen quality and playability I be...
- A first look at Ghidra's Debugger - Game Boy Advance Edition
- BasicFUN Series Part 4: I2C Sniffing, EEPROM Extraction and Parallel Flash Extraction
- BasicFUN Series Part 2: Reverse Engineering Firmware / Reflashing SPI Flash
- BasicFUN Series Part 3: Dumping Parallel Flash via I2C I/O Expanders
- Hardware Debugging for Reverse Engineers Part 1: SWD, OpenOCD and Xbox One Controllers